Friday, March 8, 2013

Kindle Book Available!

Just checking in on this beautiful Friday morning.

Today is an exciting day for me because Pros of Prozac: A Faith-based Memoir of Overcoming the Stigma is now available as an eBook on Amazon.com. (Click on the below to purchase).

Pros of Prozac Amazon Kindle eBook ($4.99)

I have worked on this book for a few years and hope that all the time and effort I put into this project sheds a more positive light on and softens the stigma of mental illness.

As I wrote in my book, "Regardless of whether I can change this stigma on a global basis, what is most important to me is that this book motivates individuals in need to get professional help, regardless of what anyone else thinks, says, or does."

God is great!


The information contained on this blog is intended to be educational and not for diagnosis, prescription, or treatment of any mental illness. The information should not replace consultation with a competent healthcare provider or mental health professional. The content of this blog is intended to be used in adjunct to a rational and responsible healthcare or psychotherapy program. Beca Mark or CTL Press, Inc. is in no way liable for any misuse of the material contained on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment